CutePDF Form Filler can be used to save interactive Portable Document Format (PDF) electronic forms to your computer to fill in and print at your convenience, send the completed forms via e-mail, and apply 128-bit encryption or password protection to your PDF documents.
- Save the data that you enter into a PDF form, fill it in offline, and later print or submit your form. Note: If your PDF form does not have interactive form fields on it, you will need CutePDF Professional to make it fillable.
- Send a completed PDF form or just the form data as an e-mail attachment.
- Export form data to a separate FDF, XFDF (XML-based FDF) or XML file.
- Import form data from a FDF, XFDF or XML file.
- Flatten PDF form to stamp content directly into the PDF document.
- Add security (40-bit & 128-bit) to your PDF documents to prevent anyone from changing it or altering the information.