As a free Internet Explorer browser extension, isSpell checks text input boxes on a webpage. Even if your web application already includes spell checking functionality, you might still want to install this utility because it is definitely much faster than a server-side solution.
The plugin has the following features:
- Completely standalone spell checker for your web browser.
- Integrates flawlessly with Internet Explorer and other IE based browsers.
- Three ways to start the spell check; via the right click context menu, the toolbar or the menu bar.
- Supports a wide range of web applications including simple text forms, rich text editors, forums, blogs, webmail and more.
- Intelligent suggesting for misspelled words using typographic “looks like” matching.
- Powerful API for web application developers.